Advancing Women's Health Through Research
Welcome to Women´s Health Research at Vanderbilt. We are a diverse group of researchers and clinicians dedicated to improving women´s health through research and translating research into practice.
Our mission is to better the lives of women and their families through understanding the promoters of wellness and disease in women; advocating for positive changes in the healthcare environment to enhance health; and improving knowledge of the unique health needs of women everywhere. We also aim to foster the intellectual and research development of investigators committed to understanding women´s health.
We hope that this site introduces users to the many ways center researchers are connecting women and knowledge for better health.
- Katherine E. Hartmann, M.D., Ph.D.
- Four honored by Women’s CenterMarch 27, 2017
- VUToday: The middle-class crisis in weekly roundup of VU news storiesMarch 27, 2017
- Nashville is strong, but feeling growing pains: Vanderbilt PollMarch 26, 2017
- VUMC to offer free head and neck cancer screening April 7March 24, 2017
- Memorial service for Professor Vivien Casagrande set for April 12March 24, 2017