Advancing Women's Health Through Research
Welcome to Women´s Health Research at Vanderbilt. We are a diverse group of researchers and clinicians dedicated to improving women´s health through research and translating research into practice.
Our mission is to better the lives of women and their families through understanding the promoters of wellness and disease in women; advocating for positive changes in the healthcare environment to enhance health; and improving knowledge of the unique health needs of women everywhere. We also aim to foster the intellectual and research development of investigators committed to understanding women´s health.
We hope that this site introduces users to the many ways center researchers are connecting women and knowledge for better health.
- Katherine E. Hartmann, M.D., Ph.D.
- Winner of Hamblet Award, top student art prize, named for 2017April 28, 2017
- Expanded, Earth-friendly donation and recycling options offered for Move OutApril 28, 2017
- VUToday: The ‘whiteness’ of math education in weekly roundup of VU news storiesApril 28, 2017
- Human Resources to host Workplace Communication Skills Workshop May 4April 28, 2017
- Check out the menu for this year’s Employee Appreciation Picnic May 16April 28, 2017