Advancing Women's Health Through Research
Welcome to Women´s Health Research at Vanderbilt. We are a diverse group of researchers and clinicians dedicated to improving women´s health through research and translating research into practice.
Our mission is to better the lives of women and their families through understanding the promoters of wellness and disease in women; advocating for positive changes in the healthcare environment to enhance health; and improving knowledge of the unique health needs of women everywhere. We also aim to foster the intellectual and research development of investigators committed to understanding women´s health.
We hope that this site introduces users to the many ways center researchers are connecting women and knowledge for better health.
- Katherine E. Hartmann, M.D., Ph.D.
- Join Health Plus for National Nutrition Month in MarchFebruary 24, 2017
- Information and resources about eating disorders available to employeesFebruary 24, 2017
- Vanderbilt Printing Services named ‘greenest group on campus’February 24, 2017
- Space weather and Trump’s higher-ed task force in weekly roundup of VU news storiesFebruary 24, 2017
- Enroll in Vanderbilt Osher spring 2017 classesFebruary 24, 2017