We offer numerous opportunities for investigators and students to build their knowledge and research in women´s health.
Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women´s Health (BIRCWH)
The National Institues of Health-funded BIRCWH program aims to develop a group of investigators who will perpetuate and advance an interdisciplinary team approach to science and women´s healthcare. BIRCWH funds scholars addressing women´s health through clinical, basic, translational, behavioral, or health services research with an emphasis on sex or gender factors. Read more information about the Vanderbilt BIRCWH program.
Reproductive Epidemiology Post-Doctoral Fellowships
Fellowships offer the opportunity for advanced work in epidemiology related to women´s health. Candidates should have a doctorate in epidemiology or a related field with additional training or experience in epidemiologic research. Successful candidates are expected to publish research papers and develop new projects in epidemiology and women´s health. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Request a Studio in an Aspect of Women´s Health Research
Vanderbilt investigators can request a studio, or guidance session based on specific areas of research and needs identified by the investigator. These sessions typically include 2-6 experienced faculty and are intended to enhance research quality, improve funding success, foster advances in clinical practice and improvements in patient health, increase publications, and generate new hypotheses. Investigators can request studios in hypothesis generation; research design; research implementation; research analysis and interpretation; or research translation via StarBRITE.
- Winner of Hamblet Award, top student art prize, named for 2017April 28, 2017
- Expanded, Earth-friendly donation and recycling options offered for Move OutApril 28, 2017
- VUToday: The ‘whiteness’ of math education in weekly roundup of VU news storiesApril 28, 2017
- Human Resources to host Workplace Communication Skills Workshop May 4April 28, 2017
- Check out the menu for this year’s Employee Appreciation Picnic May 16April 28, 2017